Panda

Monday May 27, 2013

Giant Panda, 1951 (population boom in China)
Male, 93 kg


Leaving Again
Away
Finding
Another Place
To call
Home
Not Easy
Many Caves
None feel
Right
Lumbering
Lumbering
Past one
Cave to the
Next
So Quiet
Humans and
Beasts have
Scared Away
Many
Thirsty
Tired
Stopping
Stopping
Random Cave
Walk In
Collapse
Out until
Morning
Open Eyes
Groggy
Blurry
In a Cave
Quiet Still
Cave a little like
My Old Home
I like It
A Lot
Maybe this will be
My new Home.
Bamboo
Strips
Eating
Eating
More
More
So much moving from
Yesterday
I take all my chances
To
Rest and Eat.
I head back to the
Cave
Rest
Rest
Need
Rest
VROOM
Noise
VROOM
Loud
I Must Leave
Now
I Run
Out of the Cave
My new Home
Will it still be Here?
Eyes Open
Scared
It sounds like the Monsters
From a few days ago
The sound Grows
Louder
Louder
I Must
Run Away
I Run
in the Opposite
Direction of
the Noise
That horrible
Noise.
I skid into a Cave
Maybe they will be gone soon
So I can return
Hopefully.
I look around the Cave
Hear a
SNARL
Glare
Who is It
Another Creature
Like Me
Stands Up
Tall
Towering
Unwelcoming
Fur Bristling
Eyes Glittering
Teeth Too Sharp
He Wants me to
Get Out
This is His Place
Get Out
Get Out
Get Out
I Turn
And run out of the
Cave
Flee
Flee

No comments:

Post a Comment